Located in the historic
Belltown neighborhood, Seattle Water View Rentals offers fully
furnished luxury condos with magnificent views. Our philosophy is that
only Mother Nature can create ocean, lake
and mountain views. We start with a building appropriately named The
Grandview. From here, you can view the ferries, cruise ships and
commercial ships traversing Puget Sound, with the Olympic Mountains as a
backdrop. Our units also offer stunning views of downtown Seattle, Lake
Union, Mt. Baker and Mt. Rainier. (Imagine waking up to a sunrise over
Lake Union, and being able to see two of the tallest mountains in the Cascade
mountain range at the same time.)
In addition to these panoramic views, we offer location, location, location. Belltown borders downtown Seattle on the north, and is the heartbeat of Seattle's live music and restaurant scene. The Grandview is ranked as a "Walker's Paradise" and a “Rider’s Paradise” because:
· It’s a 10 minute walk to Pike Place Market, Seattle Center, the Seattle waterfront, the Olympic Sculpture Park and the Space Needle.
· Downtown shopping (including Nordstrom's flagship store) is a 7 minute walk.
· The Grandview is located 1/2 block from a major bus stop; there isn't even a charge for riding the bus anywhere downtown.
· The Light Rail station is only a 5 minute walk, giving you easy access to sports venues, south Seattle and SeaTac airport.
· Whether you shop at neighborhood grocery stores, Whole Foods, or local farmers' markets, you're only a short walk or drive away.
The fully furnished condos we offer are luxurious,
yet comfortable. They are recently remodeled, tastefully decorated, and
beautifully maintained. You can watch the sun go down from your balconies
(each unit has two of them), and then enjoy conveniences such as broadband
internet access and flat screen TVs. Each unit has its own laundry
facilities and all utility charges are included.
Whether you're a new resident, or a temporary visitor, our furnished rentals provide the best that Seattle has to offer: stunning views, convenience, exciting nightlife, and a healthy urban lifestyle. All you need to do is move in.